- Discover over 80 downtown Stamford restaurants and shops, all just steps away from your hotel room.
- Explore! Our hotel is near the Stamford Metro Center and the towns of Greenwich and Norwalk, CT.
- Experience New York City, less than an hour away via the Metro North Railroad.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- New York City
- Hop-on Hop-off double decker bus
- +1 212 812 2700
- Historic Sheffield Lighthouse
- Norwalk Seaport Association
- +1 203 838 9444
- Bike rentals
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Miniature golf
- Nature preserve, trail
- Rock climbing
- Sport Court®
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
- 0 miles SE
- 06/20/15 to 06/20/15
Family & Children's Activities
Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Museum complex housing numerous educational exhibits for children, plus classes & a cafe.
My Three Sons
- My Three Sons Family Fun Center is a 22,000-square-foot family entertainment center.
Stamford Twin Rinks
- Rink for ice-skating & hockey (lessons available) in a space with a pro shop, a sports bar & a cafe.
- We educate participants with the skills necessary to survive within an aquatic atmosphere.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Driving range
- Sterling Farms Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,054 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Joe Bove
- Oak Hills Golf Course:
18 holes, 5,920 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Alfred Tull
- Driving range
- Griffith E. Harris Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,512 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Robert Trent Jones
- E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course:
18 holes, 5,931 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Maurice McCarthy
- Maple Moor Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,374 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Tom Winton
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Foot bath
- Makeup Services
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.