- Our hotel locates in the central area of Ginza where all the latest trends and old traditions meet.
- It is said to be the most luxurious district lined by department stores and world-class boutiques.
- You can enjoy the first class Japanese cuisine or have some sushi at Tsukiji Fish Market.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Tokyo (half or full day), Mt. Fuji (full day)
- Japan Gray Line
- +81 3 3595 5939
- traditional Japanese arts performance
- Tokyo Kimono Club (reservations through hotel)
- Tokyo, other cities and areas in Japan
- Sunrise Tours
The smartest, easiest way to create a personalized activity schedule
- Jogging/fitness trail
Family & Children's Activities
National Science Museum, in Ueno Park
- Interactive Science Museum, with an impressive collection of dinosaurs" skeletons.
- Fee: 420.00 JPY
Kasai Rinkai Park
- Park, Aquarium, Giant Wheel
- Fee: 700.00 JPY
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea
- Fee: 5500.00 JPY
National Children's Castle
+81 3 37975666
- Fee: 400.00 JPY
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.