Close Window
View Category

Courtyard Nashville Downtown

Hotel Views

Historic Exterior (3 of 39)

In 1904 the building was named the First National Bank Building. It was later known as the Independent Life Insurance Company Building and finally was known as the Third National Bank building. In 1968, the J.C. Bradford Company moved into the building and remained there for about 18 years. After sitting empty for almost 11 years it avoided demolition and in 1997 was renovated into today's Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown.