The Cannonball House was built in 1835 as a planter's townhouse. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it is an example of authentic Greek Revival architecture containing fine period furnishings. The Civil War military collection features officers' uniforms, company flags, swords, and guns used by Georgians during the War Between the States. Special activities take place regularly at the Cannonball House. Photo courtesy of Macon CVB.