ATTRACTIONS NEAR BRENTWOOD, TENNESSEE
Visit beloved destinations around our Brentwood, Tennessee hotel, which offers convenient access to the area's most popular attractions in Downtown Nashville as well as Franklin, Tennessee.
Explore the area on your terms
Get to know the area around our hotel and create unforgettable memories during your next trip. Whether in town for work or play, make sure to check out some of these attractions in and around Brentwood, Tennessee:
Dive into the history of Music City with a visit to one of these nearby attractions:
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden & Museum of Art (8.2 miles): Walk the grounds of this historic property and view one-of-a-kind art exhibits from internationally acclaimed artists.
- Belmont Mansion (9 miles): Tour the largest house in Tennessee and get an inside look into the life of Adelicia Acklen, the 19th century owner of the property.
- Bell Meade Plantation (9.5 miles): Explore the grounds of Bell Meade Plantation, an iconic landmark of Nashville history.
- Johnny Cash Museum (9.8 miles): Get to know the man behind the music at the Johnny Cash Museum, a Forbes "must-see destination" and National Geographic "pitch-perfect museum."
- Ryman Auditorium (10.2 miles): The former home of the Grand Ole Opry, this award-winning theater hosts popular artists and inspirational concerts during Sam's Place, led by Steven Curtis Chapman.
- Grand Ole Opry (16.8 miles): Catch a show at the Grand Ole Opry, where country music legends and up-and-coming stars take the stage for unforgettable performances throughout the year.
Shop ‘Til You Drop
Explore "America's Favorite Main Street" in Downtown Franklin and enjoy upscale shopping and dining at the area's most popular shopping centers.
- The Mall at Green Hills (7.2 miles): Anchored by Nordstrom, Dillard's and Macy's, this center boasts more than 100 specialty stores and eateries.
- CoolSprings Galleria (7.5 miles): Belk, Dillard's, JCPenney and Macy's anchor this regional mall with more than 160 stores.
- Downtown Franklin (9.2 miles): Find one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants in a 16-block National Register district.
- Opry Mills Mall (16.4 miles): This super-regional mall is on the former Opryland USA theme park and offers about 200 stores.
Attend Area Events
Experience the sights and sounds of the city at one of these annual events:
- SEC Men's Basketball Tournament: Watch March Madness live at Bridgestone Arena, just 10 miles from our hotel.
- CMA Music Festival: Even if you don't have tickets, attend events throughout Downtown Nashville and see a variety of country music stars on one of seven free stages.
- Music City Food & Wine Festival: Delight in creative culinary creations and savory spirits during this special weekend event!
- Franklin, TN Events: Just minutes away from the hotel, visit Franklin's Main Street Festival, Pumpkinfest and Dickens of a Christmas. ·
- ICE! At Gaylord Opryland (November to January): Each year, thousands of guests experience the magic of this breathtaking event, which features over 2 million pounds of hand-carved iced sculptures.
Cheer for the Home Team
Get tickets to see Nashville's premier sports teams at venues near our hotel.
Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena (October to April)
Nashville Sounds at First Tennessee Park (April to September)
Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium (August to December)
Discover Fun for the Whole Family
Spend the day at one of these family-friendly destinations throughout the city:
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere (6.5 miles): Home to over 300 species, the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is one of the most visited attractions in Tennessee.
- Adventure Science Center (8.9 miles): With 175 hands-on science exhibits, the science center is a top destination for visitors of all ages.
- Nashville Children's Theatre (9.5 miles): Take the kids to a performance at one of the top five children's theaters in the U.S., according to TIME magazine.
- Country Music Hall of Fame Family Programs (9.6 miles): Start learning how to play a new instrument at our Musical Petting Zoo in the Taylor Swift Education Center.
- Martin ArtQuest Gallery at The Frist (10 miles): Boasting ever-changing exhibits, this art center inspires guests to create masterpieces in the Martin ArtQuest Gallery.
- Nashville City Tour: Take a guided tour of Nashville and hop off at popular stops including The Parthenon at Centennial Park, Vanderbilt University and Country Music Hall of Fame.
Retreat to Well-Connected Relaxation
Our Brentwood, TN, Courtyard hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a stunning lobby and a wide selection of complimentary amenities. Enjoy access to:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business center
- On-site dining at The Bistro
- 24-hour Market for snacks and beverages
- Outdoor patio
Dine on tasty breakfast and dinner options at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Fuel up in the mornings with Starbucks® coffee and unwind with evening cocktails.