BUSINESS EVENTS & MEETINGS OVERVIEW
Connect, collaborate and create at Renaissance Brussels Hotel meeting spaces. Tailored to your every need, our meeting venue combines the efficiency that business guests deserve with a refined setting. Large or small, our modern conference rooms in the heart of the EU District offer the flexibility needed to ensure your success.
Located on the ground floor, our versatile conference venue includes the Brussels Ballroom, its foyer and adjacent breakout rooms and our meeting annex providing a hub for your events. Host events for up to 350 persons in our 3,100-square-foot (288-square-meters) ballroom or utilize one or more of our seven smaller event spaces for a small board meeting or a business conference of up to 200.
Two flexible and communicative community workspaces connected to our restaurant The Poet welcome you for private dining or meetings up to 20 people.
Technology and Audiovisual Equipment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the meeting venue and public areas
- Free Wi-Fi for all delegates
- State-of-the-art audiovisual solutions provided by the hotel or our Audiovisual partners
Ideal for conferences, trade shows and private events, our venue features:
- Spaces designed to inspire collaborative thinking
- Private Foyer close to hotel's reception area
- Natural Daylight in all meeting rooms
- Versatile seating
- Custom catering menus from our skilled professionals
- Free flowing tea, coffee and bottled water
Directions and Parking
Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the vibrant European District, within walking distance of the Luxembourg train station and bus stop, and the Trône subway.
For those driving and using GPS, please use the parking address: 'Rue du Parnasse 15, 1050 Brussels'.
On-site parking is available at the following rates:
- 3 EUR Hourly
- 29 EUR Daily
- 15 EUR Daily for overnight weekend guests