In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are required to wear personal face coverings in all public areas.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- In-room coffee makers are not currently available. Coffee is available complimentary at the Front Desk every morning.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest, as well as upon request.
Your guest room is your sanctuary throughout your stay with us. To minimize contact, housekeeping services will only be provided upon your request. If you would like to request housekeeping schedule, please let us know during your stay. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.