A preferred means of travel for many Dallas natives and visitors, the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) swings by the city's two airports, as well as prestigious universities. Destination times are approximate and start at the Spring Valley station near our hotel.
Quick, Easy Access to the Best in Dallas
Whether coming to town for work or play, navigate your way around the city using DART. Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley is conveniently located just 0.3 miles from the Spring Valley Rail Station, which provides access to premier shopping and dining destinations, as well as famous regional attractions. Simply hop on the Red or Orange lines to arrive at, or connect to, your final destination.
Approximately a 40-minute ride from our hotel, Fair Park is the home of the world-famous Texas State Fair. It also features special events throughout the year and boasts unique museums and popular performance venues:
- Music Hall at Fair Park : See world-class events and Broadway shows at this historic performance hall.
- Dos Equis Pavilion: Witness your favorite artists take the stage at this premier outdoor facility with available covered seating.
- Texas Discovery Gardens/Children's Aquarium at Fair Park : If you're traveling with kids, head to these educational attractions to see a daily butterfly release, feed the stingrays and take a guided tour of the gardens.
- Cotton Bowl Stadium: Watch The University of Texas at Austin battle it out with The University of Oklahoma during the annual Red River Showdown in the fall. It's one of the greatest rivalries in college football. The stadium also hosts the First Responder Bowl and other non-college sporting events.
Approximately 30 to 40 minutes from Spring Valley, downtown Dallas is a must-see destination for travelers and is home to:
- Perot Museum : Explore the exciting exhibits and state-of-the-art simulations at this world-class museum for visitors of all ages.
- American Airlines Center : Cheer on the city's basketball and hockey teams or attend an unforgettable concert at the city's premier sports and entertainment venue.
- Klyde Warren Park : Positioned in the heart of downtown Dallas, this unique park, built over a major freeway, features special events, food trucks and year-round activities under the beautiful Texas sky.
- Dallas World Aquarium : A popular attraction for locals and visitors alike, this beloved aquarium is home to dozens of species of fish and animals. The three-toed-sloth is a fan favorite.
- West End : Spend the day exploring Dallas' West End, home to countless boutiques, restaurants and museums.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas : Attend well-executed conferences and events at this convention center with over two-million square feet of space.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center : This venue provides space for local performing arts organizations, including The Dallas Opera, Dallas Theater Center and Texas Ballet Theater.
Are you a shopaholic? You've come to the right place. Check out these premier shopping centers, within a short distance of our hotel:
Colleges & Universities
These top Dallas educational institutions are accessible via DART rail and bus:
About Our Hotel
Located in Richardson, our North Dallas Telecom Corridor accommodations are just minutes from Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts and booming businesses. During your stay, enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast, dinner, Starbucks® coffee and evening cocktails at The Bistro.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Outdoor pool with provided towels
- 1,250 square feet of event space
In addition to grabbing healthy fare and refreshing drinks for breakfast and dinner at The Bistro, be sure to treat your taste buds to delicious dining options throughout the city. Check out this handy guide for additional details.
Ride a DART bus over to Belt Line Road in Addison to discover delightful dining at popular establishments, including Texas de Brazil, Gloria's, Ramen Hakata, Houston's and much more .