In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guestrooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators, as well as more hand sanitizing stations throughout the public space.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are required to wear personal face coverings in indoor public spaces.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Enhanced Shared Item Cleaning: Most items used by multiple guests have been removed from public spaces and guestrooms. However, those items that remain (e.g. luggage carts) are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Guest Rooms: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. Housekeeping stayover services will be provided every 4th day of your stay, or as otherwise recommended by state local health officials. You can contact us via Mobile Chat or Request in the Marriott Bonvoy app or stop by the front desk. All housekeeping will be conducted while you are away from the room whenever possible.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.