Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Resort Transformation
Discover our newly reimagined resort on the shores of Waikiki Beach. You'll be captivated by our brand-new guest rooms, which offer distinctive design accents and premium amenities. We offer all you need for a first-class visit to Honolulu, Hawaii.
Guests can look forward to:
Interior designer Bianca Yih was inspired by the world-famous white sands, lifestyle, and surf culture of Honolulu's legendary Waikiki Beach. With this in mind, it was important that the new resort rooms felt immediately comfortable and welcoming, like one of the beach houses that graced the area in the past.
- Spacious resort rooms with large footprints, a new guestroom entry with large closets and a dedicated space for coffee & tea service.
- Unforgettable Honolulu, Hawaii views from refreshed balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Ship lap-painted wood panels and warm ceruse wood stains throughout the guestroom's millwork and furniture bring a casual feel of a welcoming classic Hawaii home.
- Walls are painted with soft hues for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Completely renovated King rooms bathrooms with new glass-enclosed walk-in showers.
- All guest bathrooms are clad with tile inspired by whitewashed driftwood planks. New vanities with well-lit mirrors and barn doors also evoke a clean and open vibe.
- Dimensional sea-inspired art pieces located above the bed pays homage to Waikiki's reef.
- Other subtle nods to the beach lifestyle include coral colored accent pillows and rope-woven details, which help create a unique sense of place and time.
To be one of the first to experience a reimagined guest room, continue to follow our resort on Instagram @waikikimarriott for more sneak peaks of the reveal.
All of our resort's new guest rooms are air-conditioned and include:
- Outdoor patios or lanais, with trade wind breezes and a variety of view options
- Upgraded Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Ironing board and iron
Suites include additional amenities
Ideally situated in Oahu, our resort offers easy access to many of Honolulu, Hawaii's top attractions and is steps from the world-famous Waikiki Beach. Other popular attractions include:
- Diamond Head Crater
- International Marketplace Shopping Center
- Honolulu Zoo
- Waikiki Aquarium
- USS Arizona Memorial at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Polynesian Cultural Center