SPRINGHILL SUITES HERNDON RESTON LOCAL AREA
Let our hotel in Herndon, VA treat you to free breakfast and Wi-Fi in the Dulles Technology Corridor. Our free shuttle allows you to catch your flight or take the Metro to D.C.
We're located off the Dulles Toll Road (Rt. 267) and Fairfax County Parkway (Rt. 286), a 10-mile drive from Tysons Corner and the Capital Beltway (I-495). Parking is free.
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
138 Spring Street
Herndon, Virginia 20170
Shopping and Entertainment
Our hotel's free shuttle takes you to nearby Reston Town Center, a popular shopping and entertainment destination with:
- 50 retail shops such as Apple, Sephora and Banana Republic
- 30 restaurants, from casual to full-service
- A multi-screen cinema
- Events, concerts and festivals, with ice skating in winter
Or, let us whisk you to the Metro so you can visit Tysons Corner Center, one of the nation's largest malls, and upscale Tysons Galleria. Love a great deal? Save on brands like Adidas, Coach and American Eagle at Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.
In Herndon, you'll be near historic Northern Virginia landmarks, fresh-air venues and a major Smithsonian museum. Other attractions include:
- Frying Pan Park Farm
- Coomber Hall at McMillen Farm
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts
- Sully Plantation
- National Air and Space Museum, Udvar-Hazy Center
Board our hotel's free shuttle and you're on your way to major destinations in Herndon, Northern Virginia and D.C. The service operates from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily to and from:
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station heading to Tyson's Corner, Arlington and D.C.
- Premium shopping and dining
- Businesses and attractions within three miles of the hotel
We can take you in minutes to your choice of contemporary restaurants, including:
Golf and Cycling
The rolling Virginia countryside is ideal for fitness and recreation. You can practice your swing on fairways with a view of:
- Hidden Creek Country Club and Golf Course
- Reston National Golf Course
- Herndon Centennial Golf Club
- Westfields Golf Club
If you enjoy biking, the 44.7-mile-long Washington & Old Dominion Trail can take you east to Alexandria with connecting trails to D.C., or west toward the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- 136 spacious suites over four floors
- Mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pull-out sofa beds for extra family space
- On-site fitness center
Free Breakfast Buffet
Every morning begins with a fresh start at our free hot buffet. You'll have options like eggs with local salsa, Greek yogurt and oatmeal with a toppings bar.