PLAY WHERE THE LOCALS PLAY!
Whether in Las Vegas on business or pleasure, there are so many diverse ways to experience the local flavor on and off the iconic Las Vegas Strip. Enhance your own Las Vegas experience with our Residence Inn Las Vegas local attractions guide.
The Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing change of pace when your travels bring you to Las Vegas. Located less than one miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center, our prime location is near various Las Vegas attractions. Our hotel offers:
- Spacious, modern and smoke free Las Vegas Suites with full kitchen
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary free breakfast buffet
- Pet Friendly Las Vegas hotel accommodations
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Outdoor pool and fitness center
Located just off the Strip across from the Las Vegas Convention Center, our hotel is close to a monorail station and other convenient means of transportation.
The Party Scene
When it comes to parties, Las Vegas is a city where the days and nights are indistinguishable.
- Container Park Downtown | Downtown - 3.8 miles
- First Friday | Downtown - 3.0 miles
- High Roller | LINQ - 1.8 miles
- Wet Republic at MGM Grand | Pool Party - 3.0 miles
- Zip Line | RIO - 2.9 miles
- Drai's at The Cromwell | The Strip - 1.9 miles
Food & Drink
Indulge in a Las Vegas dining experience you'll be talking about long after your stay. Experience some of the best Las Vegas restaurants while in Las Vegas from our Residence Inn Las Vegas hotel.
Our family-friendly Las Vegas hotel is near plenty of Las Vegas attractions that the whole family can enjoy. Visit the Adventuredome Theme Park and enjoy indoor roller coasters or view historic Las Vegas at the Neon Museum during your stay.
- Floyd Lamb Park (with Farmers Market) - 20.1 miles
- Sunset Park - 6.2 miles
- Neon Museum - 5.4 miles
- Las Vegas 51's AAA Baseball Team - 5.6 miles
Travel into the beautiful Mojave Desert and discover endless opportunities for outdoor exploration while in staying with us in Las Vegas. Whether exploring red rock formations at Red Rock Canyon or visiting the Hoover Dam, there are plenty of outdoors activities to experience while in Vegas.