In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean and our company's Rest Assured program, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and fitness room, and business center. Hand sanitizing stations have been added to hotel entrances, pool areas, restaurants, fitness and business center. All lounge chairs at our pools and beaches are deep cleaned and disinfected between guest usage.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are required to wear face coverings.
- All non-essential items have been removed from our guest rooms.
- Any items are delivered to guests upon request, and will be placed on the outside of the guest room.
- Housekeeping service requests will have to be scheduled and are only performed in the absence of the guest.
- Each guest receives a wellness kit upon arrival which contains individually wrapped face masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- There is additional measurement inside guests' rooms informing guest of deep cleaning and high disinfection in place, such as bathroom toilet stickers, remote control wraps, etc.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.