In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request
- Remote control covers
- Deeper and more frequent cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas, including handrails, elevator buttons, door handles and surfaces.
- Utilizing cleaning products that kill the spread of covid-19.
- Touch less hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the hotel.
- Frequent cleaning of public area restrooms, including single-use hand towels.
- Deep cleaning between guest stays; focus on sanitizing every area of the room
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.