HOTELS NEAR MEDICAL DISTRICT NEW ORLEANS
Situated near the medical district, our hotel provides everything from free Wi-Fi to on-site dining. We offer a comfortable retreat for those visiting friends or family at Children's Hospital New Orleans, University Medical Center New Orleans or Tulane Medical Center.
New Orleans Hospitals
Whether celebrating a birth, visiting a family member receiving treatment or meeting with colleagues in the medical field, our New Orleans hotel offers easy access to nearby hospitals with state-of-the-art facilities and compassionate physicians.
Special Rates for Guests For patients, medical center staff and visitors, take advantage of our hotel's discount rates by using our exclusive promotional codes listed below. Check room availability online and start planning your upcoming stay.
- University Medical Center: Use promo code 3Q8
- Tulane University Medical Center: Use promo code T72
- Oschner Medical Center: Use promo code UUY
- Children's Hospital New Orleans: Use promo code H54
About the Hotel
Situated in the center of the French Quarter, our downtown hotel offers 140 spacious guest rooms near local attractions and leading medical centers. Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville offers sophisticated glamour inspired by the city's rich architectural heritage. Historic elements and traditional millwork complement the contemporary design to create a welcoming environment.
Suites feature separate living areas with a sofa bed, compact refrigerator and wet bar. Feel right at home with on-site amenities including:
- A 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Vieux Carre Café offers freshly prepared meals and beverages
- Laundry facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to the Ritz-Carlton Spa for body wraps, massages, facials, manicures and pedicures
- Valet parking
- 24-hour convenience store
- Location within walking distance of the New Orleans streetcar
Explore The Local Area
Experience the heartbeat of New Orleans within walking distance of our hotel, as well as visit nearby medical centers. Whether you're in town for a quick trip or an extended stay, make sure to sample classic Cajun cuisine and explore the French Quarter before you leave.