Premium Rooms in Paris
Our Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel has the proud distinction of it prominent location on Boulevard Haussmann with stylishly-designed accommodations and exceptional 4-star amenities. Unwind in luxurious rooms and suites boasting spectacular city views, sleek marble bathrooms, spacious work desks and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
Situated at 16 Boulevard Haussmann in the Opera District, our luxury hotel provides guests with an unparalleled proximity to many of Paris' most well-known attractions. Though many landmarks are easily reached by foot, our 4-star hotel is also near the Chaussée d'Antin and Richelieu Drouot Subway and Gare de Lyon Stations, allowing for easy access to the entire city.
Settle into Paris' Opera District with one of our hotel's immaculately-designed suites boasting striking views of Boulevard Haussmann and spacious living accommodations. All of our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas. Prepare for the day in sleek modern bathrooms with a soaking tub, a sensory shower, upscale bath amenities, a robe and slippers.
Additional perks include complimentary Wi-Fi access, a courtesy plate, bottled water, a separate dressing area and a coffee machine. Adjoining hotel rooms are available, and all of our suite guests enjoy access to the Executive Lounge.
Our hotel's stylish Executive Rooms in the Paris Opera District feature Boulevard Haussmann views, a king or two twin beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, a courtesy plate, bottled water, bathrobes, slippers and a coffee machine. Other amenities in our Executive Rooms include a modern marble bathroom, a separate bath, an Italian shower and an abundance of space.
Traveling with your family? We also offer adjoining rooms for added flexibility. Guests in our Executive Rooms also enjoy access to the Executive Lounge.
The Concierge at Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel knows the city by heart, and is eager to help you discover the many sights and sounds of the Opera District (and further afield). Additional amenities include:
- English, Spanish and French newspapers available at the reception desk
- Business center open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, equipped with computers, high speed internet cables and printer
- Fitness center open from 7am to 10pm
- For joggers, an itinerary will be proposed by our concierge team
- 16 Haussmann restaurant, featuring an outdoor terrace during the summer season
Gaze out over the Opera District and beyond in our Executive Lounge, located on the 8th floor rooftop. Guests in our premium rooms and suites enjoy access to the Lounge, which offers:
- A complimentary buffet breakfast served from 6:30 to 10:30am (11am on Saturday and Sunday)
- Aperitifs from 5:30 to 7:30pm (alcohol and soft drinks, snacks and canapés)
- Beer and wine served from 7:30 to 9:30pm
- Fruit basket, cold and hot drinks offered all day long
- Lounge corner with sofas to chill out and enjoy the Paris views
- International newspapers
- Computer with Internet and printer
- Flat-screen TV with satellite network
Cancellation: Cancel 24 hours before day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation fee*
Children: An extra bed and breakfast are complimentary for children up to 10 years of age. Children 11 years and up are considered as adults and extra bed, plus breakfast are charged 80€.
Reservations: A valid credit card number is required for all reservations.
*Except special event period and advanced purchase rate.