DISCOVER WILLIAMSBURG'S BEST ATTRACTIONS
Whether you're into roller coasters or historical homes, we offer the best location for exploring Williamsburg's top attractions with easy access to the interstate. On property, enjoy free Wi-Fi and parking, dining at The Bistro, a pool, fitness center and 24-hour Market.
Stay at our Williamsburg, VA hotel near Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, the area's top two attractions about 3 miles away.
At Busch Gardens, charming European cities are brought to life with themed villages, complete with beautiful architecture and landscaping. Whether it's the roller coasters, live entertainment, nature conservation exhibits or Sesame Street®-themed attractions, guests of all ages will find something to love.
When the weather heats up and school's out, make a splash at Water Country USA. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day, the water park features raging waterslides, thrilling tube rides, kid-friendly pools and more.
Annual Park Events
- Food & Wine Festival: Sample cuisine and wine from around the world, and see sugar, fruits and vegetables transformed into works of art
- Howl-O-Scream: If you dare, make your way through seven haunted houses and five frightening themed villages
Christmas Town™: Experience holiday traditions from around the world with live shows and unique dining experiences. Visit Santa at his workshop and sip hot cocoa as you admire more than 8 million lights after finishing up some holiday shopping.
Screamed your way through every roller coaster or not into theme parks? Our Williamsburg, VA hotel is near plenty of attractions for families, couples, history buffs and bargain shoppers.
- Colonial Williamsburg (3.7 miles). See American history come alive as your explore the sights and sounds of the Revolutionary City. Make sure to browse through the one-of-a-kind art museums and fuel up at historically inspired restaurants
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (5.5 miles). Watch the impossible become possible at the Ripley's Odditorium, home to over 350 exhibits and artifacts. Visitors can also enjoy a round of mini-golf, see a 4-D show or attempt to navigate a laser maze.
- Williamsburg Winery (5.9 miles). Sip, savor and slow down at the Williamsburg Winery. The peaceful location is also a premier venue for corporate retreats and wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Premium Outlets (7.5 miles). Open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., the Williamsburg Premium Outlets offer unbeatable shopping at over 135 stores. Featured stores include J. Crew Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Nike Factory Store and so much more!
- Jamestown Settlement (8.3 miles). Step back in time and into the stories of 17th century settlers. Experience the history through films, gallery exhibits and living history shows. Hop aboard replicas of three colonial ships, or learn about the world of Pocahontas in the re-created Powhatan Indian village.
- Go Ape (12.2 miles). Elevate your stay with a trip to Go Ape Freedom Park, home to a treetop adventure course that culminates with a 600-foot zip line! Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Yorktown Battlefield (12.3 miles). Walk in the footsteps of those who fought in the last major battle of the Revolutionary War for America's independence. The park features a visitor's center, museum exhibits, guided tours and more.
- Go-Karts Plus (13.3 miles). Enjoy a day of family fun at Go-Karts Plus, offering four unique race tracks in addition to blaster boats, bumper cars, mini-golf and a video arcade.