LET US HOST YOUR OUT-OF-TOWN GUESTS
Reserve a room block for your event guests in the comfortable accommodations at our hotel near King of Prussia and Valley Forge. Just a short drive away, the upscale Main Line in Pennsylvania features historical buildings, elegant country clubs and scenic golf courses, making it a premier destination for weddings and celebrations.
Courtyard offers appealing amenities for wedding parties, family reunions and other group events. Unique among hotels near Valley Forge, we boast a café-style restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner.
- Fresh fare, Starbucks® beverages and evening cocktails at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.
- Two 700-square-foot event spaces with modern audiovisual technology
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Outdoor patio
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Several floor plans including rooms with one king bed and a pull-out sofa bed, two queen beds, or suites with connecting rooms
Home to everything from country clubs to Pennsylvania's oldest women's club, the area surrounding our Wayne hotel is home to traditional and unconventional event venues.
- Wayne Art Center (3.7 miles)
- White Manor Country Club (4.4 miles)
- Hilltop House (5 miles)
- Pomme (5 miles)
- Overbrook Golf Club (7.1 miles)
- St. Thomas of Villanova Parish (7.4 miles)
- Merion Cricket Club (9.1 miles)
- Hunting Hill Mansion at Ridley Creek State Park (12.3 miles)
- Glenhardie Country Club (0.2 miles)
- Philander Chase Knox Estate (3.5 miles)
- John Jay Audubon Center (5.2 miles)
Things to See and Do Near Valley Forge
Outside of your celebration, Philadelphia and the surrounding area offer options for fun group outings, and getting around is easy since our hotel is close to major highways.
At Valley Forge National Park, visitors can explore structures, monuments and trails in the 3,500-acre park, open year-round with no admission fee.
Need a last-minute gift, wardrobe change or just want to relax with some window shopping? King of Prussia is home to more than 400 stores, three food courts and a variety of sit-down restaurants.