In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, you will notice we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are also requested to wear personal face coverings while in public areas of hotel.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Room Amenities: Most of the in room amenities that cannot be cleaned in between guests (ie. compendiums, pens, paper) have been removed. Please contact front desk should you require information or want these items.
- Disinfectant Wipes: On order and will soon also be available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.