Experience Tampa Bay
AC Hotel Tampa Airport brings the best of the area right to your doorstep. Take advantage of our Westshore location to discover the Florida Aquarium, George Steinbrenner Field, International Plaza and Bay Street and so much more.
Our Hotel in Tampa, Florida
Ideally situated in the Westshore district of the city, AC Hotel Tampa Airport is ready to help you experience the area in a whole new way. We provide easy access to attractions including the Florida Aquarium, Raymond James Stadium and George Steinbrenner Field, as well as International Plaza and Bay Street; Tampa International Airport is only three miles away. Take advantage of our hotel shuttle service to Tampa Airport & International Plaza, before retiring to your sleek, modern guest room, taking a dip in the outdoor pool or sipping a drink at the bar. Break a sweat in the fitness center, or unwind in our AC Lounge, a communal space by day and a lively social hub by night. Collaborate in one of our Media Salons, designed for up to six people and equipped with the latest technology.
Tampa offers plenty of opportunities for retail therapy, and our hotel places them all at your fingertips. Amazing options including International Plaza and Bay Street are just a short distance away, so you can shop till you drop here in Westshore.
With dining options to satisfy any appetite, Tampa is paradise for foodies. Explore some of the top restaurants just a few minutes from our hotel.
- Brickhouse Tavern & Tap | American
- The Cheesecake Factory | American
- Bern's Steakhouse | Steakhouse
- Mitchell's Fish Market | Seafood
- Donatello Italian Restaurant | Italian
- Romano's Macaroni Grill | Italian
- Sa Ri One Korean Restaurant | Korean
- Season's 52 | American
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood | Seafood
- Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria | Italian
- Metro Diner | American
- Armature Works | Variety of Eateries
- Sparkman Wharf | Variety of Eateries
- Ulele | Local Tampa American
- The Hall on Franklin | Variety of Eateries
- Ocean Prime | American
- La Segunda | Cuban Bakery and Café
- Edison Food and Drink Lab | Gastropub
- La Bodega | Latin
Make our hotel your base when exploring all of the wonderful things to see and do in Tampa. From Spring Training at George M. Steinbrenner Field to theme parks, great golf and family-friendly museums, there's something for everyone here.
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- Florida Aquarium
- Port Tampa Bay
- Raymond James Stadium
- George Steinbrenner Field
- Amalie Arena
- Gulf Beaches
- Westchase Golf Club