Delight in apartment style living with a twist in Washington, DC!
Discover your home away from home at Residence Inn Washington Downtown/Convention Center. Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., our pet friendly hotel offers a host of thoughtful amenities to make it easy for you to capitalize on comfort and convenience.
All About our Suites
Set your own pace while in DC and enjoy our diverse suites with fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi and buffet breakfast. Our kitchens boast cooktops, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and essentials.
Studio | 471 square feet, on average
Our studio suites feature one king or two queen bed options offering the utmost comfort and versatility. These rooms also feature pullout sofa beds and various view options, including views of the downtown skyline or an outdoor terrace view.
One Bedroom Suite | 512 square feet, on average
Our one bedroom suites provide one-king or two-queen options, as well as pullout sofa beds and separate living and sleeping spaces to nurture and energize.
Two Bedroom Presidential Suite | 1,546 square feet, on average
Stretch out and relax in our largest accommodation, a two bedroom, Presidential Suite. Each room boasts a king sized bed and its own bathroom. To accommodate additional guests, a pullout sofa bed can be found in the living room, which also showcases an outdoor terrace overlooking downtown Washington, D.C.
Choose from three exceptional hospitality suites that allow you the flexibility and convenience to live and gather in one space.
Armstrong Hospitality Suite | 400 sq. ft.
Enter the main level this suite, complete with two levels, a fully equipped kitchen, conference table for eight and a spacious living area to use for private business meetings, a bridal suite or social gatherings. Take the stairs up to the king bedroom with its own private bathroom.
Ellington Hospitality Suite | 494 sq. ft.
The Ellington Hospitality Suite is a bi-level, two-bedroom suite featuring two king bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. The suite's main level features a fully equipped kitchen, conference table for six and a comfortable living area.
Fitzgerald Hospitality Suite | 800 sq. ft.
Live like you would at home. Our Fitzgerald Hospitality Suite is a one-bedroom king suite that features the amenities you deserve, including a fully equipped kitchen and an large separate living area, complete with a conference table for eight.
Hotel Features and Amenities
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the entire hotel and conference spaces
- 24-hour business center with complimentary faxing, copying and printing services
- On-site dining at The Delegate, celebrated for delivering New-American cuisine with a modern twist
- Complimentary daily hot breakfast
- The Market, open 24-hours a day, offers the convenience of purchasing toiletries and snacks on-site
- Complimentary grocery delivery service directly to your suite
- On-site, self-service laundry facilities
- Pet Friendly with a $250 non-refundable pet fee
- 24-hour valet parking with in and out privileges ($49 plus tax per night)
- Over 10,000 sq. feet of flexible event and meeting space with on-site catering available
- Prime location near the city's most beloved attractions including CityCenter DC, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Long View Gallery, Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C., National Building Museum and the National Portrait Gallery
Something A Little Extra
Roof Top Terrace
With dramatic views of downtown Washington, DC, relax after a long day with a cocktail from The Delegate.
4th Floor Terrace
The 4th Floor Terrace is an urban oasis, ideal for conversing with colleagues or simply reading a book outside.
The swanky setting of the Liberty Lounge allows guests to spread out and socialize on our luxurious and contemporary furnishings in a cozy atmosphere. Enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast daily in the Liberty Lounge.
Keep up with your workout regimen in our 24-hour fitness center, complete with treadmills, ellipticals and free weights. Reenergize in our designated yoga areas including a seasonal outdoor terrace for morning sun salutations.
Convention Center Access
We're conveniently located just steps from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center as well as to many local business including Pepco, InterAmerican Development Bank, AAMC, Marriott Marquis and Renaissance.