Skip Main Navigation

F-1 Visa Training Program

For students with F-1 Visas, we offer a 12-month program that provides hands-on experience and training.

Here’s what you need to know if you are interested in applying:

  • The program is available to students studying in the U.S. with F-1 Visas who are eligible for the Optional Practical Training Visa after graduating from a U.S. hospitality program. The OPT visa allows you to work in the U.S. for one year.
  • After successfully completing the 12-month training program, you may be eligible for one of the following:
    • Direct entry into Voyage in your home country.
    • Full-time placement at a Ritz-Carlton hotel in your home country or countries where you already have work authorization.

J-1 Visa Training Program
If you’re currently working or studying in the hospitality field outside the United States, the J-1 Exchange Visitor Training Program offers you the opportunity to gain experience working at The Ritz-Carlton within the U.S.

Find Your World