Step 1. Diverse Supplier Qualifications
For consideration as a supplier for Marriott International, diverse-owned business enterprises must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Diverse Status: Company must be a for-profit enterprise and at least 51% owned, operated and managed by a diverse entity. The diverse entity must belong to one or more of the following classifications:
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender (LGBT)
- African American
- Asian American
- Hispanic American
- Native American
- Service-Disabled Veteran
- Service Veteran
Outside of the United States
- Minority (Based on Location)
- Business History: Minimum 3-year business history
- Commodity: Provide value-added products and/or services
- Quality & Service: Meet or exceed our high standards of quality and service; Quality Assurance inspected by an approved third party for applicable businesses
- Pricing: Offer competitive pricing
- Insurance: Meet our insurance and indemnification requirements
- Other Areas: On-time deliveries, innovation, preferred hospitality experience
Step 2: Review Frequently Purchased Products and Services
Avendra, a procurement services company, manages a large majority of Marriott purchasing across the Americas. A list of products and services frequently purchased or contracted by us in these applicable markets can be found on Avendra's website.
Step 3: Submit Company Information
If you are interested in doing business with Marriott and meet the minimum qualifications, we welcome you to submit information for further consideration.
- Avendra-Managed Commodities: Learn More
- Non-Avendra-Managed Commodities: Email company capability statement to email@example.com.
While we are not able to partner with every company that expresses interest in working with us, Marriott welcomes the opportunity to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality, diverse suppliers and service providers within our global communities.