Step 1. Are You Qualified?
We evaluate every diverse-owned business enterprise on the basis of meeting the following minimum requirements. Your business should:
- Be certified as a minority, woman, service/service-disabled veteran, disabled, or GLBT-owned business as defined below: A for-profit business enterprise which is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by United States citizens who belong to one or more of the following diverse classifications:
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender American
- Have a minimum 3-year business history
- Meet or exceed our high standards of quality
- Provide excellent service
- Offer competitive pricing
- Provide value-added products or services
- Meet our insurance and indemnification requirements
- Be able to provide on-time deliveries
- Be Quality Assurance inspected by an approved third party if a food-manufacturer or distributor
- Hospitality references are a plus
- Be innovative
Realistically, we are not able to do business with every company that contacts us. However, we welcome the opportunity to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality, diverse suppliers and service providers in our communities.