Experience the cranberry marsh with a guided bog to bottle tour, 1.2 km skate trail, tutored wine tasting and artisan cheese plate for as low as $312
One night package includes:
• Luxurious accommodations in a studio room (one king with sofa bed
or two queens)
• Breakfast for two in Cottages restaurant
• Bog to Bottle tour for two guests – includes guided cranberry
bog tour followed by tutored wine tasting.
Daily tours offered at 11am, 1pm
and 3pm. Open daily 10am-5pm
• Two glasses of Muskoka Lakes Winery Wine and
artisan cheese plate
• Bring your own skates and enjoy the 1.2 km skate trail *Passes
not included. Trail entry $5
• Hike or snowshoe 10 km of trails. Snowshoe rentals available on-site or
bring your own!
Be sure that promotional code CUE appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code CUE. For toll-free numbers outside the US please click here.
Terms and Conditions
Valid seven days a week through 3/7/17. Guests drive themselves to Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh located just outside Bala, approximately a 20 minute drive from the resort. Requires advance purchase and package is non-refundable inside 7 days of arrival. Package not available October 14-16th, 2016. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.