Nightly rates from
Dec 27, 2013 -
Dec 29, 2013
- 2-night stay
- Get our Best Available Rate on Marriott.com.
- Free In-Room High Speed Internet
The Courtyard by Marriott - Wichita at Old Town is nestled in historic Old Town Wichita rests the award winning Courtyard by Marriott Wichita at Old Town, an example of Wichita's revitalization and urban sophistication. This hotel was originally built in 1930 as a warehouse and features the things you desire - contemporary style, an awe-inspiring atrium and the type of service that will make you never want to leave. Here on leisure? Located in the most exciting district of Wichita, you are just steps from some of the finest restaurants, entertainment, theaters, and museums. Here on business? We will keep you connected with complimentary high speed internet and a fully equipped business center. This hotel is conveniently located close to Boeing, Raytheon, Airbus and Koch Industries.
Marriott Rewards category: 3
NEWLY RENOVATED hotel with a modern lobby, complimentary wireless internet, spacious rooms, and Table 820 bistro and breakfast restaurants.
Marriott International's "2007 Opening Hotel of the Year" recipient.
- Old Town Entertainment District - just out the front door - entertainment, excitement, and culture!
- Exploration Place - Wichita's Science Center
- Warren Theater - Hollywood's current hits, and dinner and drinks served right in the theater!
- Museum of World Treasures
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame
- City Arts Museum
- WaterWalk Entertainment District
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Cow Town Old Western Town
Visit the Local Area
Our Family of Brands
Marriott® is an international lodging leader, with more than 3,700 properties and the broadest portfolio of brands in the industry.