Make your Seattle meeting the culinary event of the year!
Located in the heart of Seattle's most popular location, the Seattle Marriott Waterfront is a premier meeting destination.
With an award-winning Executive Chef, Thomas Horner, you can experience the best in culinary options for private catering events and in our new Hook and Plow Restaurant. This Spring at the Maritime Chowder Cook off, the Chef's expertly-crafted seafood chowder was given the honor of the People's Choice Award. Beyond this coveted award, expect modern cuisine with Northwest flair, focusing on freshly-caught seafood and regionally-sourced produce for a local, sustainable experience.
And now for a limited time, you can take advantage of an exclusive meeting offer and put on a delicious event.
• Book by September 1, 2013 and arrive by June 1, 2014 to save
with these delectable perks
• 50 total guest rooms, select one perk
• 75 total guest rooms, select two perks
• 125 total guest rooms or more, select three perks
Culinary Meeting Perks:
• Chef's special welcome amenity for all guests rooms
• Complimentary hot breakfast item with continental breakfast
• Complimentary special dessert with lunch or dinner
• Dual dinner entree for all plated dinners at standard price
• Complimentary AM or PM breaks
• Catering discount of 5%
• One hour welcome reception with one hot and one cold
hors d'oeuvres per person
Terms and Conditions
Meeting perks awarded based on actualized rooms. Does not apply to previously booked business and cannot be combined with other offers. Some restrictions and blackout dates apply. Subject to availability. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.