TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE MARRIOTT RESERVATION CONFIRMATION (MI Res Conf#) SMS SERVICE
The U.S. mobile operators participating in this campaign are AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile ®, and others.
- For help, text "HELP" to 58682 or call our toll-free number 1-866-704-2411
- To stop, text "STOP" to 58682 at any time.
- Message and Data rates may apply.
- Up to 5 messages will be sent per reservation
- SMS text messages are intended to be a reasonable effort communication and represent just one component of Marriott International communication system.
- SMS text message notifications may be delayed or not received during regional emergencies or other periods of high messaging traffic.
- Third parties can send SMS text messages disguised as alerts from Marriott International and therefore you are urged to independently verify the authenticity of any message that you receive
- SMS text message order delivery is not always predictable.
- SMS text message notification from Marriott International will be presented on your mobile device in the same manner as any other SMS text messages.
- SMS text messages may contain or reference trademarks or other proprietary rights of Marriott or its affiliates. No license to or right in any such trademarks and other proprietary rights of Marriott and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all information contained in SMS text messages is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the receipt, use, failure of, or inability to use, SMS text messages.