In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have notice made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Implementation of Hygiene Partners: Experts from cleaning & hygiene companies such as Ecolab & Diversey have advised and assisted in enhancing these protocols. Ensuring clinical levels of cleanliness & hygiene for the touch points.
- Dedicated On property Cleanliness Champion who monitors and records periodically of cleaning schedules at all high touch and sensitive areas.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. We will provide housekeeping cleaning services after your third night with us and while you are away from the room. If you’d like to receive additional daily cleaning, simply let our team know and we will gladly take care of it.