In keeping with Our Next Level of Clean and Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and accommodations. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning. With increased frequency and enhanced cleaning tools, you'll get a heightened level of clean and health safety throughout shared areas. You will find hand sanitizer stations at high-traffic public spaces like the lobby, front desk, elevator landings, food & beverage entrances and fitness center entrances.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). All associates will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
Electrostatic Spraying. We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
Your Clean Home Away from Home
All of your private vacation spaces now undergo an even more robust regimen of cleaning protocols.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants are used in every villa/room, before every check-in.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the villa/room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- Each villa/room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, with particular attention paid to high-touch surfaces, such as light switches, door handles, remote controls, countertops, climate controls, and appliance doors using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Removal and replacement of all unused linen/terry from villas/rooms
- Removal and replacement of all unused bathroom amenities, such as soap and shampoo
- Removal and replacement of all opened paper products, such as toilet and facial tissues