COURTYARD NEW ORLEANS DOWNTOWN/CONVENTION CENTER - DOWNTOWN NEW ORLEANS ATTRACTIONS
Known as "the SoHo of the South," the Arts/Warehouse District is one of New Orleans' most vibrant neighborhoods. Take advantage of our hotel's unbeatable location near amazing art galleries, world-class restaurants and plenty of thrilling nightlife.
Amazing Attractions at Every Turn
Located steps from the Port of New Orleans and the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 1.2 miles from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and 1.5 miles from Smoothie King Center, Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center is your ideal home away from home.
Be sure to check out these other nearby attractions during your getaway:
- Contemporary Arts Center (0.3 mile): Renovated warehouse featuring both visual and performing arts.
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art (0.3 mile): Home to the world's largest collection of Southern American art, from paintings to sculptures to photographic works.
- Harrah's Casino (0.4 mile): Upscale casino known for its bars, restaurants and live music.
- Jackson Square (0.6 mile): Historic, beautifully maintained park named for President Andrew Jackson.
- Ashé Cultural Arts Center (0.9 mile): Nonprofit organization emphasizing the cultural contributions of African, Caribbean and African-American artists.
- Mardi Gras World (1.3 miles): Working warehouse where Mardi Gras parade floats are built; tours are offered seven days a week.
- Frenchman Street (2.4 miles): A night owl's paradise known for its live music venues, bars and late-night restaurants.
- Magazine Street (2.6 miles): The perfect place to find a one-of-a-kind outfit or vintage home decor.
- New Orleans Museum of Art (2.8 miles): The oldest fine arts museum in the city; completely free and open to the public.
> Family-Friendly Activities
Kids and kids at heart will find hours of entertainment at The National WWII Museum and the Louisiana Children's Museum , both of which are less than half a mile from our hotel. If your little ones prefer to spend their vacation outdoors, there are plenty of playgrounds in the area as well.
Animal lovers won't want to miss the Audubon Nature Institute , home to a zoo, an aquarium and even an insectarium with a butterfly garden. Use this comprehensive guide to start planning your next family adventure!
Sensational Shopping Malls
Whether you're in the mood to splurge or save, our hotel near the New Orleans Convention Center is a savvy shopper's dream come true.
Unparalleled Public Events
Sip, savor or sway to your favorite music at one of New Orleans' myriad cultural fests. Our Superdome hotel is perfectly positioned near all of the action.
Everything you need to move forward
At Courtyard, everything we do is fueled by the same passion: to help you follow yours wherever it takes you. Our hotel near the French Quarter offers state-of-the-art amenities to make traveling less stressful:
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business services, including copy, fax and overnight delivery/pickup
- The Bistro, offering breakfast, dinner, Starbucks coffee and evening cocktails
- The Market, selling to-go snacks and beverages
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Extraordinary Event Venues
With nearly 4,000 square feet of flexible event space, our New Orleans Convention Center hotel is the ideal place to get together with friends, family or coworkers. Our venues offer unique artwork and industrial design elements, including beautiful exposed brick walls. Catering, AV equipment and high-speed Internet are available in each of our five event rooms. If you're planning a wedding or corporate event at or near our hotel, don't forget to book accommodations for your out-of-town guests. Courtyard offers discounted rates for blocks of 10 or more guest rooms. Contact our team today!