Welcome to Moxy NYC Chelsea
YOUR EXCITING NYC GETAWAY AWAITS
Refined yet playful, hand-crafted yet modern, the 350-room Moxy Chelsea blends botanically-inspired design with Italian romance. Rising 35 stories high, Moxy Chelsea packs in all the amenities with none of the price tag. Cozy bedrooms, designed with intelligence—and a touch of wit—are flooded with light thanks to floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows. The building’s architecture honors the neighborhood with its industrial facade and soaring, greenhouse-style atrium. Guests enter through the overgrown Starbright Floral Design Residency, which doubles as the hotel’s entrance alongside the Café d’Avignon Popup at Feroce Caffè. TAO Group debuts Feroce Ristorante and Bar Feroce & The Secret Garden – brand-new dining and drinking concepts in partnership with Francesco Panella of the legendary Antica Pesa in Rome and Brooklyn. Topping off the hotel is The Fleur Room, a glass-enclosed rooftop lounge with panoramic, 360° views.
Buddymoon Bunk Up!
: May 18, 2022 — September 5, 2022
Grab your pals and head to Moxy Chelsea for the ultimate Buddymoon in the city that never sleeps!
Moxy Sip & Shine – Up to 15% Off!
: April 1, 2022 — September 30, 2022
Receive up to 15% off our best available room rate, two cans of JuneShine hard kombucha & a 30-day JetSweat membership!
Moxy’s Got Pride
: June 1, 2022 — October 11, 2022
Celebrate Pride year-round! Includes Brooklyn Brewery’s Stonewall Inn IPA, Official NYC Pride Tour, Tattly Rainbow Tattoos, & More!
Moxy's Got It All
350 cozy bedrooms with wall-to-wall windows, Walk-in rain showers, Smart HDTV featuring access to Netflix, HBO, YouTube, and Pandora, 24/7 fitness center, Co-working spaces & cultural programming for guests and locals, Furiously fast and free Wi-Fi, Pet friendly, Valet parking, Priority rooftop reservations are available to hotel guests before 9 pm, Daily complimentary coffee.
Workout, Play + Party
Hang with the locals as we bring the best of NYC culture, entertainment, and fitness to you with local DJs, live musicians, and complimentary #SweatAtMoxy workouts. Check out our events calendar for additional fun and free events including flower crown classes, positive affirmation readings, comedy shows and more!
Coffee (on us!) at our Café d’Avignon pop-up. Daily 7am-10am, for hotel guests.
Chock full of music, mayhem, and marvelous prizes.
Every Thursday-Saturday we have a DJ spinning and cocktails flowing. Stop by!
Dining and drinking concepts by Francesco Panella of Antica Pesa, the legendary restaurant in Rome and Brooklyn, and TAO Group, include a caffè, pasticceria, and ristorante; an Italian snack bar and lounge offering a modern twist on traditional Roman comfort dishes, oven-fired pizzas, and classic cocktails; and an all-season garden terrace decked out with a terra cotta pizza oven and made-for-Moxy bocce drinking game.
The Fleur Room
Topping off the hotel’s 35 floor is The Fleur Room by TAO Group, a glass-enclosed rooftop lounge with expansive 360-degree views that stretch from the Statue of Liberty to the Empire State Building.
VERSATILE VENUE SPACE
Meetings + Events
With more than 10,000 sq. ft. of event space, Moxy offers the perfect venue for any occasion. Whether you are hosting an early morning meeting or a late night party, our Special Events team will work with you to create an unforgettable event.Learn More
You Lucky Dog
All of our hotel rooms welcome furry friends (so long as your friend is a dog and weighs 20 lbs. or less). We charge a one-time, non-refundable fee of $150 per pet at checkout.
AtmosAir™ – Fresh & Purified Air 24/7
Breathe in the same clean, pure air found only at the highest mountain elevations – all while enjoying your stay at Moxy Chelsea. Breathe in fresh, indoor air during your stay! AtmosAir™ system continuously monitors, disinfects & purifies indoor air, using cutting-edge technology that filters out airborne viruses, molds, & bacteria that typical systems miss.
Moxy NYC Chelsea
105 West 28th Street, New York, New York, USA, 10001
- Moxy Chelsea has been honored with Condé Nast Traveler’s for 2021 & 2020 Readers’ Choice Award: The Top 25 Hotels in New York City
- Boutique Design’s 2019 Gold key Award for Best Guestroom and Best Midscale Hotel
- Surface Magazine’s 2019 Travel Award for Best Micro-Hotel
- NYCxDesign’s 2019 Award for Best Bar/Lounge (Bar Feroce)
- 2019 AHEAD Awards: The Fleur Room named winner in the ‘Bar, Club or Lounge’ category
- 2019 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards: Moxy Chelsea won Gold in Hospitality - Overall-Midscale Hotel/Resort category (Gold Key Awards For Excellence in Hospitality Design 2019: Named winner in Best Guestroom Focused Service, and Gold Key Awards For Excellence in Hospitality Design 2019: Named winner in Best Hotel Focused Service).
- Contract Magazine Interiors Award 2019: The Fleur Room & Feroce Caffe-Ristorante named winners in the Bar/Restaurant Category
- 2019 Fathom Travel Awards: Moxy Chelsea won in the Best Budget Hotels section
- SBID International Design Awards 2019: Bar Feroce names finalist for ‘club & bar design’ category
- Skift Design Awards 2019: Moxy Chelsea named finalist for AR, VR, or Mixed Reality Experience
- Skift Design Awards 2019: Moxy Chelsea named finalist in Entertainment Space -Rockwell Group - Bar Feroce
- NYCxDesign Awards 2019: Bar Feroce named finalist in ‘bar/lounge’ category
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Dogs Only up to 20 lbs allowed with 150 USD Non Refundable fee per stay
Non-refundable pet fee: $150 Per Stay
Maximum pet weight: 20lbs
iPark West 26th St .1 Miles
Accepts: Credit Cards
Contactless mobile payments
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 212-514-6699
Property has elevators
Service Animals are Welcome
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Close Caption TV
Flashing Door Knockers
Hearing Accessible Rooms and/or Kits
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
Mobility accessible rooms
Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
Transfer Showers in Guest Rooms
Carbon Footprint : 12.01 kg per room night
Water Footprint : 390 liters per room night