Guests should be aware of the following:
Face coverings may be required. To learn more, please see destination-specific information below for official information.
- The adjacent residences property to the South of Marriott's Oceana Palms resort remains under construction and is an active construction site.
The following enhancement projects are scheduled at the property in the upcoming months:
- Renovation of the Sales Gallery located on floors 7 and 8, and lobby level of the Sunrise Tower will occur from June 2022 through March 2023. Work will occur daily during daytime hours and construction noise is expected during this time.
- Please note beginning on December 1, 2022, renovation of the pool deck will be underway. During this project, please anticipate temporary closures to a small portion of the pool seating area along with construction noise during business hours. The project is anticipated to be complete by April 30, 2023.
General Property Updates
- All public ice machines on property are currently shut down, but each villa has a fridge equipped with an ice maker.
- Beach towels are now located in the villas, under the guest bathroom vanity. Additional detergent is provided for washing these towels.
- There are limited quantities of essential amenities within the rooms, however you may contact the Front Desk if additional is required.
- Beach Services are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Beach set-up times in the morning are contingent on authorization from the local turtle conservation representatives.
- Beach Umbrella Rentals - $20 per day.
- South Florida's Turtle Season runs from March 1 - October 31. Please close your blackout drapes in all oceanfront villas before 9 p.m., and refrain from using artificial lighting at the beach after sunset to protect the local wildlife.
Limited on-site parking - one parking pass per reservation.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals that perform work or tasks are welcome at the resort, but family pets are not permitted. Bringing a pet to the resort will result in a Room Recovery Fee. In the event we discover that you have brought a pet to the resort, you will be charged a Room Recovery Fee in the amount of $500 per pet, and you will be asked to take your pet to a local, third-party boarding facility.
Please be aware that in some locations, misrepresenting a pet as a service animal is a misdemeanor and may result in a monetary penalty and/or imprisonment.
Face Coverings at Our Property
Face coverings may be required. To learn more, please reference our Face Covering Requirement information located here under Know Before You Go.
Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking & No Resort Fees
At Marriott's Oceana Palms, enjoy complimentary wireless Internet in all villas and public areas. We also offer free on-site parking and do not charge resort fees.