Visit Perth CBD for business or leisure and enjoy one of the best spots in the city at Four Points by Sheraton Perth. Centrally located in Perth CBD and opposite RAC Arena, Four Points by Sheraton Perth delivers the essentials. Appreciate convenient, friendly service just steps from major tourist attractions such as Yagan Square & Northbridge.
THINGS TO DO IN PERTH, WA
RAC Arena & Optus Stadium
Centrally located in Perth CBD and opposite RAC Arena, Four Points by Sheraton Perth delivers the essentials. Appreciate convenient, friendly service just steps from major tourist attractions such as Hay Street Mall.
With immediate freeway access in and out of the city and easy to reach public transport, our hotel helps you move. Hop on our free CAT buses or catch a train from Perth Central Station or Perth Underground. Step out for local restaurants, bars, shopping, sports, nightlife and more.
Explore Perth City from our doorstep.
- Step across the road to the stunning RAC Arena
- What's on in Perth, WA What's on Now
- Need your dose of retail therapy, we're close to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre, Forrest Chase, Raine Square, and the main shopping areas of Murray & Hay Street
- Attending the 60,000 seater Optus Stadium? We're the perfect city choice with easy access to local transport to get to your event.
Explore Places Nearby
Fun Activities Nearby
Rooftop Movies - 0.8km
Holey Moley Golf - 0.9km
Elizabeth Quay Carousel - 1.3km
- Yagan Square - Experience WA's culture and heritage in this dining and entertainment precinct.
- Raine Square - Home to some of the most loved retail brands, most awarded restaurants and unique small bars and cafes.
- 140 William - The collection of restaurants at Perth's 140 William covers all the flavours and tastes that one could wish for.
- Scitech - Interactive science museum which includes a planetarium, great for families.
- Perth Zoo - Have a zoo-per time & close encounters at Perth Zoo.
- Kings Park & Botanic Gardens - From treetop walks to having a picnic overlooking beautiful Perth it's all there to do.
- WA Museum Boola Bardip - A place to share Western Australia's many stories. Our people, our places and our role in the world.
EXPLORE PLACES NEARBY
Perth & Beyond
On the far western edge of Australia, Perth is a world-famous, cosmopolitan gem with pristine beaches, booming development and a laid-back attitude.
Australia's sunniest capital city, Perth effortlessly blends urban cool with raw natural beauty. Just a short drive away are the beautiful wineries of the Swan Valley and a string of stunning beaches or why not jump on a ferry to Perth's stunning island paradise Rottnest Island.