Face coverings are required for all guests and associates when inside hallways and common areas. Please visit the state/local government websites below for more information on mandatory restrictions including facial covering requirements, etc.
Effective January 26, 2021, pursuant to an order of the Director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, all aircraft passengers arriving in the United States from a foreign country are required to provide a copy of either: (i) a negative COVID-19 test result from a test taken no more than 3 days before their flight departs for the United States, or (ii) certain documentation of having recovered from COVID-19, to their airline before boarding a flight to the United States. For more information on the testing requirement and specific documentation that is required, please refer to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website or contact your airline.
Since November 1, Costa Rica has allowed all countries in the world to enter by air, as long as they meet the country's visa and COVID-19 entry requirements.
The Government of the Republic has facilitated the entry of international tourists, and since October 26, eliminated the requirement of RT-PCR tests for the detection of the coronavirus. Neither Costa Ricans nor foreigners will be issued sanitary confinement (or quarantine) orders when entering the country by air. These measures are subject to change and dependent on the evolution of the pandemic both in Costa Rica and around the world.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica are asked to abide by the sanitary protocols implemented for carrying out all tourist activities in the country. The following requirements remain during the pandemic:
1. Complete the digital form called HEALTH PASS and available at https://salud.go.cr
- This pass will be available 48 hours before boarding. It must be accessed in an updated browser (except for Internet Explorer). An individual form must be completed for every person, including minors.
2. Purchase health insurance
- It is mandatory that tourists purchase travel insurance, covering their accommodations in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19 illness. An explanation of one's travel insurance coverage, addressing Costa Rica's requirements, must be uploaded or entered into the HEALTH PASS in order to be reviewed and approved by the Costa Rican authorities.
- Although you can purchase insurance from Costa Rica's government run insurance company, INS, or use an international policy that covers COVID-19 medical expenses of at least $50,000 as well as $2,000 for lodging, the easiest and least expensive option is Sagicor. You can visit their user-friendly website: https://tiendasagicor.com/en/collections/todos.
If these requirements are not met, the passenger will not be able to enter the country.
Service Animal Policy
This property welcomes service animals.
Valet operations are currently unavailable.
Face Coverings at Our Property
Face coverings may be required. To learn more, please reference our Face Covering Requirement information located here under Know Before You Go.
Free Wi-Fi, Free Self-Parking
At Marriott Vacation Club at Los Sueños, enjoy complimentary wireless Internet in all guest rooms and villas. We also offer free self-parking on-site.