Requirements are subject to change, and travelers are encouraged to visit the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's website for the most current information.
- The South Pool will be closed for refurbishment from August 1, 2022, through March 30, 2023. Work will occur Monday thru Friday during daytime hours and construction noise is anticipated. The Main Pool, North Pool and amenities are expected to remain open for your enjoyment. If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact the resort.
- NOTE: Two elevators adjacent to the Front Desk will be renovated through April 2023. Guests will be directed to two other elevators in the lobby to use during this time. Delays may be experienced due to high volume.
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is undergoing a property-wide renovation. Construction materials and noise will be present, including the use of heavy machinery. Please anticipate construction noise at and around the property. The renovation project is expected to be complete by the end of March 2023.
General Property Updates
- Please note that while the beach in front of the resort remains open, Sargassum seaweed is currently prevalent in the area.
- Room service currently remains available from the St. Kitts Marriott Resort for Owners and guests at Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club. *Room Service available from 8:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m. *Times and days of operation may change. Please contact Front Desk to get latest information on availability.
A complimentary shuttle is offered twice per week to selected alternative beaches as a result of seaweed and is subject to change based on beach conditions.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals that perform work or tasks are welcome at the resort, but family pets are not permitted. Bringing a pet to the resort will result in a Room Recovery Fee. In the event we discover that you have brought a pet to the resort, you will be charged a Room Recovery Fee in the amount of $500 per pet, and you will be asked to take your pet to a local, third-party boarding facility.
Please be aware that in some locations, misrepresenting a pet as a service animal is a misdemeanor and may result in a monetary penalty and/or imprisonment.
Face Coverings at Our Property
Face coverings may be required. To learn more, please reference our Face Covering Requirement information located here under Know Before You Go.
Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking & No Resort Fees
At Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club, enjoy complimentary wireless Internet in all villas and public areas. We also offer free on-site parking and do not charge resort fees.