Discover a venue not just for bringing people together, but for changing the way they work. Here, at the MeadowView Marriott Conference Resort & Convention Center in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we help your group bridge gaps and master the art of teamwork.
We Make Team Building A Brilliant Adventure
Success from 9 to 5 happens when people rely on, trust and enjoy close collaboration with one another. Unfortunately the demands of daily business don't always make that possible.
When you step outside your regular environment and into our unique, distraction free venue, we can design on-site and off-site team building activities designed to help your attendees relax, learn and bond while incorporating technology, competition, pop culture icons and plain old fun.
Past participants rate our programs highly. In particular, our "Iron Chef," and "Chip and Putt" teambuilding activities have proven to be popular and effective.
During the "Iron Chef" activity, the team has a set amount of time to prepare and present an appetizer and dinner entree for judging which utilize the secret ingredient revealed by our Executive Chef. The "Chip and Putt" challenges golfers of all levels to test their skills on our Cattails Golf Course. Other exciting Team Building activities which groups can choose from include:
- Chipping and Putting Contests: Golf
- Secret Agent 007: Spy Mission
- The Amazing Race: Competition race
- CSI: The Crime Investigators: Detective challenge
- Wild Goose Chase: Technology-based scavenger hunt
- Battles of the Bites" Iron Chef: Cooking competition
- Pinot and Pablo: Painting
- Code Break: Logic and puzzle challenge
- Minute to Win IT: Beat-the-clock competition
- Paparazzi Challenge: Technology-based competition
- Indoor Miniature Golf: Skill-basedcompetition