As of Friday, April 1, 2022, we welcome all guests regardless of vaccination, recovered or tested status.
Masks protect - That's why we wear them and recommend that you do the same.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the entire public area of the hotel.
- Partitions have been installed at the front desks.
- Signage throughout indicate hygiene and protection measures.
- We encourage the use of the Marriott Bonvoy App for a faster, contactless check-in. This will allow us to provide a Mobile Key for your stay after registration to access your room. You will still be required to present an ID upon arrival and fill out a registration form. Contact our Guest Services team throughout your stay via the Mobile Chat option and upon check-out your invoice will be available to view directly in the app.
- Fitness center and sauna remain closed until further notice.
As of Friday, April 1, 2022, only a minimum of Corona regulations will apply in Berlin. Details can be found in the governmental hygiene regulations.