As we welcome you back to our hotels around the world, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, our Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates.
In addition to all these, you can maintain your social distance in our hotel, which is planned and located on an area of 83.000 square meters to meet all your expectations.
Necessary precautions regarding social distance are taken, all markings are made and more guests than the capacity in accordance with the plan are not accepted. Starting with our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols:
- We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed at hotel entrances, at our front desks and other resort outlets.
- Coronavirus Training for All Personnel
- Periodic Open Area Disinfection
- Periodic Indoor Disinfection