Thrive in the city center. Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center is walking distance from museums, parks and the Rio de la Plata. Cross San Martín street for Torre Monumental or drive three miles on Av. Leandro N. Alem to La Boca, a colorful neighborhood near the Riachuelo River. From Plaza de Mayo to Jardín Japonés, Retiro is a dynamic barrio with a lot to offer.
Walk across our covered skybridge and arrive at our sunny fitness complex. Inside our 24-hour Sheraton fitness center are rows of cardio equipment and resistance machines. Lift free weights under the skylight or run on a treadmill with pulse monitors and personal TV screens. Motivate yourself with views of our seasonal outdoor pool (available only during summer) and sun deck, which provides lounge chairs, a fully stocked bar and a year-round indoor pool with jet stream. Prioritize wellness at Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center.
Fully equipped gym, massage parlor and relaxation room
Sat-Sun: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Mon-Fri: 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
Lifeguard on Duty
Mon-Sun: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Lifeguard on Duty
Our lighted tennis courts let you play during the day or in the evening. The flexibility of our tennis services allow you to tailor your playing to your own skill level and interest.
New measures effective from Monday 24/08:
- Courts available to rental 7 days a week, from 7 AM to 7 PM
- Reservations in advance are required, at least 24 hours before
- For inquiries and reservations: +54 11 4318 9000 or email@example.com
- When sending the confirmation, the protocol related to the correct use of the tennis courts will be sent
- On the day of the reservation the client must arrive 15 minutes before at the hotel reception to have his/her temperature checked, there he must sign a disclaimer and pay the rent of the courts prior to use
- No food and beverage service is provided and you cannot stay in the facilities before or after the agreed reservation
- Values: Consult firstname.lastname@example.org. Parking is included in the rent (which must be validated before leaving the hotel at the reception or parking booth, if available)
Outdoor Pool & Sun Deck
The hotel features a seasonal, outdoor pool (available only during the summer) with a spectacular sun deck and sun bar as well as a year-round indoor pool with jet-stream that’s comfortable no matter the weather.
Buenos Aires Neighborhoods
Buenos Aires features elegant avenues like Santa Fe, Alvear, and Corrientes and beautiful urban parks in the Palermo neighborhood. The luxurious riverside area of Puerto Madero also features artistic sites, including Las Nereidas, the famous sculpture by celebrated Lola Mora. The Colón Theatre and the National Museum of Fine Arts testify to the city's cultural wealth.
Bio parque Temaiken
A unique space where natural environments are recreated and threatened species are protected, prioritizing native ones. Access temaiken.org.ar to learn more.
Children activities led by a qualified team. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 1pm and from 2pm until 6pm.
A City with Personality
Buenos Aires has a well-defined personality of its own. Tango, its urban music, is a distinguishing characteristic of the city. There are numerous neighborhoods—La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta, Palermo, and Puerto Madero—where European influence is evident in exquisite architectural testimonies offering attractions of interest to visitors.