It is essential for you to familiarize yourself with Curacao´s local regulations.
As of June 5, 2022, the following measures have been implemented:
- No COVID testing is required before traveling to Curaçao.
- Starting June 5th, the Emergency State Law is no longer valid. Instead, a central crisis staff will remain monitoring all developments and advising the Government accordingly.
- The Government will no longer cover COVID test costs. Laboratory testing remains possible through personal insurance coverage via your doctor.
- The Government initiates a randomized COVID testing strategy to monitor the pandemic. All doctors will register patients with COVID symptoms and 200 persons per month will be randomly chosen to do an official laboratory COVID test.
- The isolation period is adjusted to a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days. A person must be free of symptoms for at least 24 hours, before exiting isolation.
All passengers traveling to Curaçao are required to complete the Immigration ED card online at https://dicardcuracao.com/portal
The passenger shall have a digital or printed copy of the completed Immigration ED card available for Immigration upon arrival in Curaçao.
Exempted from completing the Immigration ED card:
- Residents of Curaçao
- Transit/transfer passengers who depart within 24 hours of arrival
- Active flight crew members
Please note the following:
- All travelers should follow the requirements mentioned in www.dicardcuracao.com prior to your departure.
- As of May 1st, 2021, a local insurance program has not yet been activated, it is highly recommended to purchase personal travel insurance prior to your trip.
As requirements can vary for the time needed to test prior to re-entry and/or specific test types, we recommend guests review the requirements of their country of origin or destination.
Please note It is the responsibility of the guest to verify governmental and airline testing requirements.
The safety and well-being of our guests and our associates are of paramount importance to us, and our staff is ready and available to assist you.