In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout the property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- Housekeeping Services: Have been revised to limit staff interactions and rooms will be serviced after the 3rd night of stay as standard. Daily service is available upon request.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g. face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Minibars - Sanitised and sealed and will be available only upon request
- Literature including Magazines, Books has been removed from rooms
- Coffee machines & Kettles - Sanitised for your safety. Contactless coffee delivery available upon request
- Disinfectant wipes provided in rooms, face masks available on request
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. We will provide housekeeping cleaning services after your third night with us and while you are away from the room. If you’d like to receive additional daily cleaning, simply let our team know and we will gladly take care of it.