With scenic surroundings and a vibrant cityscape, Boulder, Colorado is a great place for a getaway. When you stay at Courtyard Boulder, you'll be located near the sights, sounds and flavors of Pearl Street.
Never Stop Learning
Visit one of the city's vibrant arts and cultural museums while in town, which is also home to the following educational and research facilities:
Twenty Ninth Street (1.3 miles)
Pearl Street Mall (2.1 miles) Stroll through the pedestrian-friendly Pearl Street Mall in Downtown Boulder, home to many locally owned boutiques and one-of-a-kind restaurants.
From Anthropologie and Apple to Macy's and M.A.C., find all of your favorite brands at this premier outdoor shopping complex with plenty of parking!
Offering plenty of things to do no matter the season, Boulder is a popular destination among outdoor enthusiasts. With the Rockies and Flatirons just a short drive to the west, adventures are always within easy reach.
- Flatirons Golf Course (2.1 miles) Enjoy a refreshing round of 18 on the city's premier golf course that is over 80 years old. The fairways are lined with hundreds of trees and provide a picturesque mountain backdrop.
- Hit the Trails From the Flatirons (4.7 miles) to the Rockies (47.2 miles), there are hundreds of places to hike and bike in the surrounding area. Map out an adventure today!
- Gateway Park (4.8 miles) Find family-friendly activities at the Gateway Park Fun Center, featuring mini-golf, go-karts and party rooms - ideal for birthday celebrations and family reunions.
- Skiing at Eldora Mountain Resort (23.2 miles) In the wintertime, ski down the slopes at Eldora Mountain Resort, which annually receives over 300 inches of fresh snow!
Planning a quick trip to Boulder County? Check out the New York Times's 36 Hours in Boulder Itinerary.
For The Foodies
You won't have to search hard to find incredible dining experiences and popular breweries by our Boulder, Colorado hotel near Peal Street. Our friendly front desk staff is always on hand to give you recommendations, but here are just a few of our favorites, each within a 4-mile radius of the hotel:
- Black Cat - Bistro with seasonal menu featuring fresh, farm-to-table fare
- OAK at Fourteenth - New American cuisine in a friendly yet professional atmosphere
- Foolish Craig's - Breakfast, lunch and dinner offerings as well as a full-service bar
- Boulder Cork - Steakhouse with an extensive collection of wines
- Brasserie Ten Ten - French restaurant with an award-winning brunch
Recharge at The Bistro
Dine on tasty breakfast and dinner options at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Fuel up in the mornings with Starbucks® coffee and unwind with evening cocktails.
Exciting Events and Venues
Discover endless entertainment at University of Colorado Boulder, home to:
- Sports Facilities: As a member of the Pac-12 Conference, CU Boulder features state-of-the-art sports venues including the Coors Event Center and Folsom Field.
- Fiske Planetarium: See an awe-inspiring show in the university's 65-foot dome, the largest between Chicago and Los Angeles.
Annual events on campus include:
- CU Conference on World Affairs
- CU Boulder Graduation Ceremonies
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival (June to August)
Retreat to Relaxation
Following an adventure-filled day exploring the city, unwind at one of the premier hotels in Boulder, Colorado, featuring exceptional services and modern comforts to make you feel right at home.
- Free Wi-Fi to help you save on data usage
- Indoor pool and whirlpool, great for a swim after a day on the trails
- 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Business center with complimentary printing services
- Local restaurant delivery and on-site dining at The Bistro
- 24-hour Market for on-the-go snacks and beverages
- Outdoor patio with lush landscaping
- Sign up for Marriott Bonvoy™ and check out current hotel deals including "Courtyard: 2K Everyday" and "Stay Longer & Save".