The St. Regis has built a legacy of extraordinary service and this tradition extends fully into our social and environmental responsibility program. The St. Regis Bali Resort’s personal contribution to promoting a better environment is based upon a number of programs and initiatives developed to help us create a sustainable operation.
The following environmentally friendly initiatives are currently in place at the resort:
- Energy and water conservation, including energy conserving heat recovery, energy conserving steam economizer and a reverse osmosis water treatment plant.
- Waste minimization and environmentally responsible purchasing, including organic waste composting and non-chemical fish pond water treatment.
- Enhanced indoor environment quality, including green housekeeping and low pollution emitting materials, such as water-based paints, oil-based flooring, etc.
- For meetings, we also offer the option for participants to do their bit and go Green.
- Clutter Free Meetings - where pads of paper, pens and mints are set at stations instead of each place setting to reduce waste.
- Paperless sales tools - to reduce printing:
- StarGroups – a personalized event website for groups, where attendees make their own reservations online, create e-brochures, fact sheets, menus and invoices.
- White board use instead of flip charts.
- Use of jug water instead of individual bottles.
Allow The St. Regis Bali to help your company create a sustainable legacy simply by asking our team to prepare a “Meeting Impact Report”, conveniently designed to measure your meeting's carbon footprint.
Upon request, we can suggest certain actions that will reduce your environmental impact including customized Green Meeting Packages, adapted to suit your needs