Welcome to Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Algarve
5-star luxury infused with the authentic spirit of Portugal
Escape to an incomparable hotel with expansive one- and two-bedroom apartments and 5-star amenities. Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Algarve resides alongside the Atlantic coastline in Albufeira, Portugal. Evoking the traditional architecture of Portugal, our hotel was recognized as the winner of Luxury Family Beach Resort 2019 and boasts an exquisite seafront setting with a range of award-winning 5-star facilities. Select from charming Ocean Suites or beautifully-appointed one and two-bedroom apartments with separate living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, modern bathrooms and private balconies or terraces with spectacular views. Families will enjoy access to our outstanding hotel amenities including an on-site spa, golf, tennis, water activities and an exceptional range of restaurants with renowned cuisine and tasty signature cocktails. Let us make your stay in Albufeira, Portugal unforgettable at Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Algarve.
The generously sized suites and apartments have a minimalistic decoration with elegant touches of the classical Portuguese architecture. The one and two bedrooms apartments are fully-equipped with state-of.the-art technology providing the ultimate comfort and convenience for the guests.
Iconic Presidential Suite
With 196 square-meters, the presidential suite has the perfect scenario for a unique and memorable stay. The spacious living room opens to a beautifully decorated private terrace with extraordinary views to the ocean.
Adjacent to Casa Pine Cliffs, located at the Residences overlooking the golf course and swimming pool, O Grill serves light meals and main dishes. During high season, O Grill also serves full American breakfast.
Piri Piri Steakhouse
Piri Piri Steakhouse offers a wide selection of prime meat from all over the world, grilled to perfection and paired with the best Portuguese wines selected by our sommelier.
Overlooking the Ocean from the terrace, the restaurant offers an elegant atmosphere. True to its Algarvian roots, O Pescador serves fresh food from the sea with emphasis on local catch.
With an open terrace overlooking the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, the Clubhouse is the ideal location to fuel up for a round of golf and to finish with a refreshing cocktail on the terrace. International dishes, salads, and a kid’s menu are available.
Situated on the ground floor of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Jardim Colonial is a classically decorated spacious restaurant that opens to an outside terrace. It opens for breakfast and offers a full American buffet, with live cooking station.
Maré at Pine Cliffs
Maré at Pine Cliffs Resort opens doors to provide you a unique beach experience. Make the most of your holidays in one of our sun beds. If you prefer to stay away from the sand, a sun bed at our top deck is the best option, with a fresh drink.
Take a refreshing dip into one of our 8 pools at the resort meanwhile enjoying fresh beverages and light snacks served by our friendly staff just by the pool.
State-of-the-Art Health Club
At the bright and well-equipped Health Club ACTIVE by Serenity, your fitness routine will stay on track. Advanced cardio, strength machines, free weights, sauna, indoor pool and private classes await you.
Porto Pirata Kid´s Club
The multi-functional ships anchor the incredibly spacious Porto Pirata, the hotel's 7000 square meter on-site children's village for children ages six months to eight years.
With 12 restaurants and bars, the resort's food and beverage options will make you immerse in the delicious traditions of Portuguese and International cuisine.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the Thermal Oasis at Serenity Spa and can enjoy luxurious water based treatments.
Relax and Unwind
Considered the best Spa in Portugal, Serenity has developed an exclusive signature treatment"Senses of the Algarve" with local ingredients such as oranges, fleur-de-sel, carob and Falésia Beach sand for an immersive relaxing experience only found in the Algarve.
Discover Southern Portugal
Located at the top of the cliffs of Falésia beach in the Algarve's coast, the resort's iconic location offers a unique seating with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Red Cliffs and Deep Blue Ocean
Falésia Beach is accessible through a lift located at the Resort that leads to a wood pathway in between the cliffs. Arriving at the beach, guests are rewarded with the beautiful deep blue Atlantic Ocean and the renovated Maré at Pine Cliffs that offers the freshest seafood dishes and refreshing beverages.
Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Algarve
Praia Da Falésia, Pinhal do Concelho, Albufeira, Portugal, 8200-593
Algarve is full of history, mystery and secrets that our head concierge will reveal gladly so that your experience at pine cliffs, a luxury collection resort, may be holistic and unforgettable.
- We invite you to take part in a self-guided ethnobotanical tour to the surrounding gardens of Pine Cliffs Hotel.
- These lovingly tended gardens provide a peaceful haven filled with a wide diversity of plants, native from several parts of the World, some beautiful flowers and trees for fruits or shelter.
- Come with us and discover the amazing stories that the plants have to tell in this revealing journey.
- The cork factory Novacortiça in S.Brás de Alportel is a family runned business, active since the XIX century and its doors are opened for a guided tour through the transformation of cork until it becomes the final product.
- This unique factory has been providing supply to the world's best sparkling wines and champagnes. In fact, the evolution of cork products led this company to be present in the luxury area.
Sagres – The End of the World
- It is Europe’s most South-Western point – Sagres is a magical place.
- Beaches are untouched and spotted with whitewashed houses in small villages.
- Menhirs testify the presence of Neolithic inhabitants. The Phoenicians erected a sanctuary to Hercules and the Romans considered it a sacred ground, a place where the sunset made the ocean waters boil.
- It was a place of pilgrimage and connected to the martyred St.Vincent legend from which that the crows still protect the area. From nature to monuments, activities and culinary, Sagres offers a unique experience.
- Loulé Council Market construction comes from the beginning of the XX century, it was concluded in 1907. The architecture is neo-arab and it presents an explosion of colors and fragrances.
- Similar to a palace, in this building you'll find a wide selection of fresh products, including fish, vegetables and traditional products made with passion and ancient knowledge, as jams and weaved baskets. Saturday morning is the best day for a visit.
- The surrounding shops, settled in cobble stone streets offers handicraft or local products, items that are unique pieces with high quality.
Azulejos: Portuguese Tiles Tour
- Discover the magnificence of the Azujelos, treasured hand-painted Portuguese tiles that charmingly decorate the Pine Cliffs Resort.
Dry Cleaning Service
Wake up Calls
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Smoke Free Property
Pets Not Allowed
Accepts: Credit Cards
Concierge desk service
Property has elevators
Languages spoken by staff:
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +351 289-500100
Property has elevators
Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools
Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
Entrance to On-Site Spa is Accessible
Main Entrance is Accessible
Meeting Spaces are Accessible
On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
Close Caption TV
Flashing Door Knockers
Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Electrical Outlets
Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors