In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Guest Rooms/ Housekeeping Service: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. The hotel has adopted Marriott's "By Choice" housekeeping model, which allows you to determine when housekeeping service is received. This will consist of high touch surfaces being disinfected, beds made, terry and amenities refreshed, and trash removed. Extended stays will default to being cleaned every 7th day. The room must be vacant when cleaning occurs. If you have any specific housekeeping preferences or would like to not receive housekeeping service during your stay, please contact "At Your Service" at any time.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in high traffic areas.
- Hand Sanitizer: Available for guest use.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by local authorities. Guests are required to wear face coverings in all public areas due to state mandate.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are provided. 1 package per stay.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.