In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are encouraged to wear personal face coverings.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Room Amenities: In-room coffee and tea amenities are available, but In-room dining is momentarily unavailable due to local government guidelines. Guests may proceed to the outlets at the ground floor for F&B orders and services.
- Disinfectant Wipes: Available in the room for every arriving guest.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. We will provide housekeeping cleaning services after your third night with us and while you are away from the room. If you'd like to receive additional daily cleaning, simply let our team know and we will gladly take care of it.
Please call (033) 330-7600 for inquiries or needed assistance.