Spend Family Time in Bexleyheath
Delta Hotels Bexleyheath is the perfect family escape with spacious family rooms and a fantastic location to explore Dartford. The O2 Arena, Greenwich, Bluewater and Central London's top attractions are within easy reach of our hotel.
Family Accommodation Get more from your family getaway and stay in one of our comfortable and spacious family rooms, which feature plush Hypnos mattresses, flat-screen TVs with children's channels, air conditioning and high-speed Internet access. Whether you want to explore the local area, hop on a train to central London or enjoy Bexleyheath, there's fun for all the family!
Cast Iron Grill
Cast Iron Grill offers a dedicated fuss-free kids' menu, and there won't be any extra cost when they're eating with a paying adult for lunch or dinner! Adults can enjoy simple, proper and tasty food done right at Cast Iron Grill, which has established itself as one of Bexleyheath's most popular spots.
On our menu you'll find old-school classics (the Cast Iron burger is a must-try), some of our favourites from around the world and Chef's interesting new creations. There's light bites as well as hearty meals. And don't forget our tender, big-flavoured steaks - made from 28-day aged cuts of premium British beef. All that before we even get to dessert - our very own toffee & ginger skillet pudding is a flavour sensation.
The Brew Bar Lounge
The Brew Bar Lounge - Bexleyheath is the social hub of the hotel. A friendly and inviting space, ideal for winding down and relaxing with a light bite or drinks.
Our hotel's convenient location puts you near many top attractions, so you can plan your family trip to London around the things that make you all happy!
- Bluewater - Enjoy a family day out at Bluewater and choose from shopping, dining, a movie at the cinema or miniature golf at Pirate Cove Adventure Park
- Diggerland - An adventure theme park where children and adults can drive a variety of diggers and enjoy family fun. Open seasonally.
- The O2 Arena - A top destination for live concerts and entertainment. Climb over the arena for spectacular London views. The venue also features a bowling alley and restaurants.
- London Sea Life - From starfish and sea horses to sharks and penguins, Sea Life Aquarium has much to explore!
- Butterfly Jungle - See stunning, free-flying butterflies from around the world in a rainforest environment, filled with beautiful exotic flowers.
- Tower of London - London's Historic Castle - a secure fortress, royal palace and infamous prison.