Following the recent lifting of Covid-19 related restrictions as of 19 July 2021, the hotel will continue to follow various protocols in light of Covid-19 pandemic that are also widely adopted throughout the UK hospitality industry.
The 3 principles we continue to follow are:
The hotel maintains a high level of enhanced hygiene protocols in all areas.
All public areas and events spaces have a high level of natural and mechanical air-conditioning with fresh air ventilation. The supply air handling unit has a maximum flow rate of 76,464 m/3 per hour = 21.24 litres per second. The units are continuously run at 50% capacity equalling 10.62 litres per second per person, which is above the recommended enhanced 10 litres per second.
High traffic areas and touch points are sanitized frequently and regularly, and hand-sanitizing stations are available for all guests to use. If an event wishes to implement their own additional Covid-19 measures and protocols, we will do our best to support where possible.
EXISTING COVID PROTOCOLS THAT WILL CONTINUE:
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of all public areas and event spaces will take place on a daily basis pre-occupation of the event space.
- Increased cleaning protocols during the set-up, rehearsals and event including sanitization of all high-touch points to include all the stair and balcony handrails, doors handles and bathrooms.
- During the event, frequent housekeeping attendance of Ladies and Gents bathrooms during the event with particular attention during peak times.
- If required, two large cloakrooms are available at the hotel's discretion.
- Guests should be requested to avoid bringing luggage such as overnight bags with them to the venue to help minimize queues.
- We recommend staggered arrival times where possible.