Experience and Live Miami Beach
Designated by Walk Score® as one of the premier "Walker's Paradise" hotels in South Beach, the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach is steps away from the best shopping, dining and entertainment. Our hotel also offers free breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi and spacious suites.
Central Location Near Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive
Located on 17th Street near West Avenue, our Miami Beach hotel is walking distance from the premier shops, world-class restaurants, unforgettable entertainment and exciting nightlife of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. We are also just minutes from the famous Design District and Miami Beach Convention Center, host to Art Basel and Fashion Week.
Dining to Satisfy Any Palate
Treat your taste buds to delicious dining options available in South Beach, providing just the right taste to treat your palate. Don't miss out on these top restaurants near our hotel!
- Master's Pizza Pasta & Grill | Italian, 0.1 miles
- Ice Box Café | American, 0.3 miles
- Drunken Dragon | Japanese, 0.5 miles
- Carrot Express | Sandwiches, 0.1 miles
- Yardbird - Southern Table & Bar | American, 0.3 miles
- Joe's Stone Crab | Seafood, 1.9 miles
- Doraku Miami Beach | Japanese, 0.1 miles
For more local dining options, see Yelp's top list.
Miami Beach Activities
There is so much to see and do in Miami Beach, no matter your interests. Whether sporty and adventurous, culturally or leisurely inclined, you will find it all here and close to our hotel.
- Kayaking | Go for a sunset cruise on a kayak or paddleboard and enjoy a unique sunset from an amazing point of view with South Beach Kayak
- Golf | Perfect your swing or hone your short game at Miami Beach Golf Club, Normandy Shores Golf Club.
- Deep-Sea Fishing | See sharks, sailfish, marlins and other fascinating creatures firsthand with a little help from Miami Deep Sea Fishing.
- Yacht Rentals | Borrow a yacht for a few hours or the whole day with Golden Yacht Charters.
- Bike Rentals | Explore Miami in an exciting new way when you rent a bicycle from Citi Bike.
- Walking Tours | Marvel at South Beach's iconic architecture when you embark on an Art Deco Tour.
- Museums | Miami Children's Museum and the Perez Art Museum Miami are two of the city's most beloved attractions.
- Zoos | See a host of exotic animals at the Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle and Zoo Miami.