In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and hallways. We have also provided hand sanitizing stations in areas of high traffic.
- Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests must wear personal face coverings. If they do not have a mask, we can provide one for them.
- We're utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- In-room coffee makers are not currently available, but guests can request con tactless coffee delivery
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.